Product evaluation allows you to verify the first impression that customers feel when they come into contact with a new product, it also makes it possible to check whether and for what price they would be willing to buy and replace the used one. You can also ask users what they need to refine and what solutions they already like.
What Do Customers Say About Your Products?
There are times when the gap between the design team and customers thinking about a new product is significant. When working on new solutions, it is worth listening to the voice of your market because it will ultimately determine the company’s financial success.
Searching for answers to what customers think about your products is crucial for understanding your audience and the directions in which the product should develop. Collecting feedback with online surveys may be a regular and automated task.
Product Evaluation – Survey Template:
The New Product Evaluation Survey may contain one or more questions. The more we learn, the more exciting data we will collect for analysis. However, remember that too long a survey may discourage the user. However, it is worth considering the following questions in the study:
- What is your first impression after getting to know the new product?
- How would you rate the value for money?
- If the product were available today, how likely would you be to buy it?
- How probably will you replace the existing products you are using with our product?
- What would you improve in the new product to better meet your needs?
- What do you like best about it?